A downloadable game for Windows
Fast paced card combat meets roguelike deck building and compelling strategic decisions in the world of Cardseer. Approachable for newcomers with depth for veterans, choose one of 4 distinct classes with powerful and unique abilities, cards and artifacts, then take on the host of dangerous enemies standing before you. Build your deck, choose your path and adapt to each challenge thrown your way.
Cardseer features a campaign with an intriguing and interactive story. Uncover a dark plot to sow to discord between the peoples of Aventia as you choose your path across the continent. The choices you make and the characters you meet along the way will change the course of history. Those seeking a challenge will want to venture into the Gauntlet, where you fight your way through randomized regions to claim ultimate glory.
- The first story of the campaign, the Vanguard
- Gauntlet mode with two regions. Can you fight your way to the end?
- 4 distinct classes with unique hero powers and artifacts
- Over 200 powerful and varied cards to master
- 40+ artifacts with playstyle altering effects
- A 5th class
- Campaign stories for all classes
- At least 5 regions to explore in both Campaign and Gauntlet
- More cards, artifacts, enemies
- Endless dungeon crawl, daily challenges, unlockable cosmetics and more
If you enjoy the game, make sure to follow the game, give a rating and share with your friends. You can check out our links here.
|Genre||Card Game, Strategy|
|Made with||GIMP, Audacity, GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Deck Building, GameMaker, Roguelike, Roguelite, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial, One button|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Massive Update 1.05! Graphics, Campaign and Gameplay OverhaulSep 20, 2022
- Demo Update v1.0.4 – Name Change, UI Improvements and Bug FixesMar 31, 2022
- Aventia Demo v1.0.3g - Cumulative Update LogFeb 10, 2022
- Demo v1.0.3 Update - Balance and Bug FixesJan 16, 2022
- Demo v1.0.2 Update and Steam Launch!Jan 03, 2022
- Demo V1.0.1 HotfixDec 19, 2021
- Aventia Demo Now Live!Dec 18, 2021
- Sneak Peak for upcoming Public Demo (Campaign, New Classes & More!)Nov 17, 2021